Winter's close, and the mountain high; I start my journey now.

My name is James Earl Adams III.


I will begin by saying that this blog is not intended to benefit the public in any way. It is not intended to be advertorial, informative, entertaining or servicing to my social circle or any reader unknown. My purpose for writing here is to catalogue my thoughts on specific topics and to formulate and organize my opinions and values as for reflection or future reference. I am writing for myself.

I have nothing to gain from attracting readers and do not anticipate that I will have any beyond myself, but I will not begrudge them if they do appear. If I am writing solely to appease myself, it may be wondered why I have elected to make this blog accessible to the public or why I have submitted it to the internet at all. Justifying such, I cite a want for the long term security of what I write, a dislike for censorship, and willingness towards experimentation.

On the upkeep of this blog, I will promise nothing unambiguous. Postings will not be made at regular intervals or within certain spans of time. The blog itself as well as its accessibility to the public, I will disclaim, may be discontinued at any time, for any reason, without explanation.

The content will be expressed in no specific order and will consist of my contemplation and commentary on topics or events of interest to me as they appear to me. That is a vague direction to embark upon, but my partaking in this activity is merely a trial.


About this entry


0 comments: